Natures Distributing Planters are the perfect gift anytime for anyone. You can purchase a special themed set or create your own! Birthdays, house-warming, parties, special occasions or even to say “thanks” – the possibilities are endless.
You can follow color schemes such as red, white and blue for a hostess of a Fourth of July bar-b-que, or hone in on an area or item that the recipient enjoys – salads, salsa, herbs for cooking – or beautiful seasonal flowers.
You can plant the planter yourself, or if the gift is for a gardener, you might want to provide all the pieces: including a Self Watering Kit (this includes three specially shaped interlocking tiers with a patented water grid system) soil and plants or seeds, in a colorful box or bag to create these original gifts:
- The Pet Package for frisky felines and their owners, grass and catnip.
- Herb Garden an assortment of cooking herb plants or seeds. Some of the more popular herbs we recommend are Chives, Parsley, Basil, Oregano, Tarragon, Garlic, Thyme, Cilantro and lavender.
- Salad special Various leaf lettuce and miniature or grape tomatoes.
- Salsa Lovers Chives or scallions, jalapeno peppers, grape tomatoes, cilantro and garlic.
- Indoor Gardens African Violets, Orchids and Fern combinations.
- Strawberry Delight Strawberry Plants.
- St. Patrick’s Day Shamrock Plants and White Tulips, put tulip bulbs in the yard when done and replace with other indoor plants for year round enjoyment.
- Valentines Day Pink and Red or white tulips.
- Easter Pastels, tulips or daffodils Pansies, or other spring bulbs.
- Spring Tulips, daffodils, hyacinths, violas or a pansy mix.
- Gardeners Gift Include seeds, soil, gloves and miniature tool set. Don’t forget the bow!
- Annuals Select the recipient’s favorite and create a beautiful centerpiece or display. Petunias, impatiens, moss roses, and begonias all make beautiful pieces and come in a variety of colors.
- Cacti Perfect for a variety with display room for all.
- Mother’s Day Choose her favorite or a combination and tie it up with a bow and gardening hat or garden clogs.
- Father’s Day Gardening isn’t just a passion for females! Choose flowers, miniature or small vegetables, ornamental grasses, whatever tickles his fancy. Put it together with a great pair of gloves, gardening shirt or cap.
- Fourth of July Try red salvias and blue and white petunias for a patriotic hit.